Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Music

       Music is a kind of magical thing which makes the world become wonderful. If one day, music has disappeared, I dare say life would turn into lifeless. Every time people listen to different kinds of music, they have many feelings, like happiness, sadness, excitement and so on. For me, I can’t promise I could live if someone takes music away from my life. Why music is so important? Because it’s related to many aspects; therefore, here I am going to talk about three of them: movies, dance and the emotion of people.
       As we all know, an excellent movie has lots of soundtrack that makes it full of vitality. For example, if it only has action in a love story movie, yet it can’t express the best effect to audience even though the actors play perfect. However, audience will burst into tears if there’s a touching scene plus awesome track. For a movie, soundtrack is the soul of a film.

No comments:

Post a Comment